Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have some questions regarding digital painting?

My mother asked me to draw her some characters to use as mascots for the company she's working for.


I did and they came out nice, but I don't really know how to color them.


I know how to paint and I have a notion of how to do shading, but not digitally.


So, my questions are:


Could you recommend me a tutorial to paint them?


What style of painting would you recommend for a mascot?


And would you say I need a tablet to color/re-color said drawings using Paint.net?I have some questions regarding digital painting?
You're bound to find something here.





http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=%26amp;sectio鈥?/a>





I wouldn't say you need a tablet, but you might want a better program for that type of thing. Its hard to paint in paint.net

No comments:

Post a Comment