Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Help! Digital Painting in Photoshop CS4?

Hi,





I really want to paint, but I always quickly lose my motivation after I finish my sketch; also, all the ideas that I have. I want to find a good motivation for me, so that I can finish my work/art.





I tried to look some digital painting on deviantart, and those digital painting seemed to motivate me, but the motivation I got did not last long.





I think what demotivates me is my lack of technique. I am not too sure about that. Plus, I play video games too, and I think that hinders me to focus on my digital art.





I am using the Wacom Bamboo now if I got really motivated I am going to get the better tablet. I am still a rookie, but I can draw. Right now, I am trying to focus on sci-fi/fantasy type digital art.





For those who makes digital painting, what motivates you to finish your art? Please, don't say ';money';.Help! Digital Painting in Photoshop CS4?
hello





u know I used to feel the same I tried digital painting couple of times but my work didn't satisfied me yet I'm not quitting cause, digital painting require more details to simply make the viewer feel the image specially in the edge I found it incredibly hard to not draw a black line and just to make the painting looks real with shade and lighting..


though i talked to much haha





my biggest motivation and what really pushed me to experience DIGITAL PAINTING; '; TWO Videos '; ..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQnrRiC5鈥?/a> %26gt;%26gt; it was really my biggest motivation


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjbGaTqFa鈥?/a>


+


i searched digital works many times but i didn't get motivated as much as when i see a video for someone works hard and finally get magnificent result.





GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment