Thursday, February 18, 2010

I want to find a site that will let me upload a digital picture and turn it into a paint-by numbers...?

My friend told me about a site that would convert your pictures to pixelated or paint by numbers format so that you could project it onto a wall or something and be able to paint it easily. I can't remember the name of the site, but it sounded kind of like masturbator....I want to find a site that will let me upload a digital picture and turn it into a paint-by numbers...?
Photodoodle.com used to let you do it. The site went down recently, though I don't know why.





I'm looking for the same thing. I've found a few places that you can pay for software but nothing online with free conversion.I want to find a site that will let me upload a digital picture and turn it into a paint-by numbers...?
Screen Dash can let you do that. Its the only photo editor that can take screenshots, do paint and photo editing, and host images. Thus, you can share images with your friends and family. Its free, easy to use, and provides very professional photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment