Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best process to acquire a High Quality digital copy of an oversized painting???

I need to get some High Resoultion digital scans of my paintings! Is there a service that does oversized scans of paintings or should I find a really good camera to get the pics???What is the best process to acquire a High Quality digital copy of an oversized painting???
You can take your paintings to a professional copy place. If the painting is very large, they will scan it in sections and digitally piece them together. Then they can print them any size you need. The place I use will charge for the initial scans, then once its on file I can keep having prints made just at the cost of the print.What is the best process to acquire a High Quality digital copy of an oversized painting???
im not sure if this is the answer your looking for, but you can get large poster prints from places like snapfish.com and shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment