Thursday, February 18, 2010

I need to find a good artist to translate my digital images into painting?

I know I can find hundreds on line, but these are all salesmen who only pay the actual artist pennies on the dollar. Also, the images look flat and lifeless.





I need to find someone who is really artistic, that doesn't merely print a photo with paint but paints with under tones and all that.





I have a dozen projects now, I can see this as a long term relationship with a steady stream of canvasses.I need to find a good artist to translate my digital images into painting?
Send me one image and see the result free is this ok.


nihon94@yahoo.com





I am already busy.I need to find a good artist to translate my digital images into painting?
Painting from Photo


http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/007_Cubism.htm

Report Abuse



Photo painting and Paintings from Photos


http://www.photoartomation.com

Report Abuse



Here is your answer: Photoshop.


If you are, or know somebody proficient with computers, chances are they know what it is. One of the built in features ';styalizes'; your image, allowing it to be printed and, after put in a frame, there is no really good way to tell the difference unless you're experienced in that subject.
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment