Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A GOOD painting/digital art program?!?!?

I make some small graphics in my free time, just for fun. I like using programs with special effects and brushes because the backgrounds of these images are very key in the quality and overall appearance. I have been previously using the free trial of Corel IX painter, that worked very very well for me, however, I don't want to buy it and my trial is up, ((setting the computer's clock back doesn't work)). So I am wondering if there are any similar programs out there that are FREE and are of GOOD QUALITY? thanks for the help. =)A GOOD painting/digital art program?!?!?
Paint.net free and clearA GOOD painting/digital art program?!?!?
use gimp





www.gimp.org
www.ulead.com
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment