Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How should i practice in digital painting?

hey i m a beginner in digital painting





and i don't know how should i practice ?


well, i repeat the same lesson over and over


i don't know if that is a good idea


or should i move to the next lesson and so...





i used to have 2 hours a day..


but then i got bored and quit for like 2 months





how should i know that i 'm progressing


i feel like i m in a repeated circle





i am bad


really bad when it comes to manage my time..How should i practice in digital painting?
Everyone becomes a master by practicing as long as it is done with interest and a motivated toward clear goal in sight. Mindless repetition can lead nowhere. You can move onto a next lesson when you become bored with the one you are working on. Even if you have not mastered that lesson you will see it in from a different perspective once you move on. You can always, and may have to, go back later either to reinforce or to learn take another stab at getting it right. When you scoot over lessons without fully mastering them you can only get so far before you need that skill. The beauty in this is that when you have moved ahead until you can go no further without mastering that lesson, you have all of that experience that helps provide a real need for the information in that lesson. That may just be enough to make the process so interesting the second or third time around that you gain the most out of it.How should i practice in digital painting?
Hello Vetani





';Everyone Becomes a master by practicing';





I used to do digital painting to, and i know what are you talking about. Sometimes you get to tired of doing the same.





What you should do is to go to www.deviantart.com , there you should search some digital painting tutorial, so in that way you don't practice with the same thing. Also you should make an account there, so you can submit your artworks and get comments about them, it is a nice community, they help you and advice you.





Add friends, tell them about your problem and they will certainly advice you the best way, belive me it worked for me. Plus, you practice And you make friends.





Watch videos on youtube, visit blogs and buy a graphics tablet, start with a simple one and once you mastered the art of digital painting , go pro! :)





As I say : ';If you want, you can';
Vetani,


I've learned many new things in my life, and nothing makes you quit practicing faster than boredom! Practicing something repeatedly can be like someone giving you a nugey (rubbing your head, hard, in the same place). So, if you've done the same lesson several times, but feel like you need more work with it, choose a different subject to practice on. Or, just go ahead to the next lesson. We all need to practice to grow, but we also have to grow to practice well, or understand what the practice has taught us. Have fun with the lessons.





To track your progress, save a print out of each lesson in a binder or journal. You don't have to save them all, just the one you think is best. After you have collected a few, go back and take a look at them. You see just how much better you have gotten.





Time management can be challenging for all of us. I use a ';To Do'; list. I put things I need to do on a list for each day. Then each one I finish I cross off with a highlighter of my favorite color. I make sure I keep that ';promise' with myself each day. It makes me feel good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment