Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you get paint off of a digital camera?

so, i just bought a camera 4 days ago, and i was spray-painting a project for my class. i got the paint on my hands and touched my camera and it got blue spray-paint on it. it is a Sanyo VPC SIO70. i was told to use fingernail polish remover, but it didn't work. what would get the paint off of my digital camera without damaging it!


i payed like 75 dollars for it, so it is replaceable, i just don't want to have to buy a new one. PLZ give me a solution!!!!!How do you get paint off of a digital camera?
Did you get it on the lens?





If it's not really affecting the functionality of the camera, don't worry too much about it. Using most paint thinners/ solvents will damage the finish of the camera and make it worse.





If it's on the lens, it's likely a lost cause. The lenses are treated and removing the paint would remove some of that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment