Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want to have my son's bike painted in Digital Camo. Does anyone know a company that does that? ANYWHERE.?

Im pretty sure I will have to have it sent off, which is fine. If anyone can help it would be great. Thanks!I want to have my son's bike painted in Digital Camo. Does anyone know a company that does that? ANYWHERE.?
First thing YOU want his bike painted camo? Does he want it that color? Anyway you can just go to a car customization shop and have them do it. My friend did that once and he had it painted a sick flourescent black!I want to have my son's bike painted in Digital Camo. Does anyone know a company that does that? ANYWHERE.?
bike has to be completely disassembled. then sandblasted, cleaned, then custom paint. that'll be alot of money. then put it all back together again. you could contact the people at ';realtree'; to see if they will dip it for you. that's how they do it for solid objects. if you got the money anything can be done for a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment