Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things to change in this digital painting? (because the art catagory is always dead)?

I'm posting here because the art catagories always seem dead, for whatever reason. Because of that I don't ever get decent feedback. :(


Hince me being here! D:





my painting (it's still not done which is why i'm asking now)


http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231鈥?/a>





the referance picture: http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231鈥?/a>





who? Mana (or Mana-sama if you want) most noteably from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois as the guitarist. For his fassion line, and appearances in the Gothic Lolita Bible.








Okay!


So, this is a WIP still- aka NOT DONE.


I've got to work on his hair, feathers, eyes, and get rid of the outlines (including the eyebrows that I'll be redoing in brown rather then black)...





So... Is there anything I've missed? Anything I might want to change before I put in more hours of work on this only to find that I've screwed up somewhere and ruin the picture?





please comment, you don't have to be an artist to be able to see flaws- so just point them out if you see any :)


(but keep in mind that it's not done, and the things I've already said i'm going to work on more)Things to change in this digital painting? (because the art catagory is always dead)?
I think it looks great so far. I really like the the hair - but you said you're getting rid of the outlines? (Are you trying to reproduce the original exactly then?) I guess the shape of the lips is pretty spot on, it's just outline of the upper right lip that looks a little off. I'm not a pro or anything, but that's my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment