Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Would you buy a print that's digital for your home if it looked like a classic painting?, fine art.?

I create fine art digital prints and want to know if there is any interest in these prints. Does it matter to the public if they did not originate as oil, acrylic or watercolors. If they are beautiful images does it matter how they were made?Would you buy a print that's digital for your home if it looked like a classic painting?, fine art.?
I WOULDN'T CARE HOW THEY ARE MADE. IN FACT I HAVE TWO BIG MICHAEL PARKES PRINTS IN MY HOME AND I LOVE THEM, `WATER MUSIC,` LIKE MY AVATAR, AND `DEVA.` THE REAL THING WOULD HAVE COST $2,300 EACH FOR A SIGNED AND NUMBERED PRINT BUT I DIDN'T AND WOULDN'T PAY A TON FOR COPIES. FOR POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME IT'S A PERFECT ALTERNATIVE TO THE REAL THING!! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PRINTS...WHERE IS THE SITE?Would you buy a print that's digital for your home if it looked like a classic painting?, fine art.?
THANK YOU FOR THE POINTS! GOOD LUCK!

Report Abuse



I am an art collector and have been doing this for twenty some years. I have lots of Friends that do the same. While we all buy different stuff our objective in buying is similar. So here is how I buy art- I will purchase a piece in any medium as long as it has the elements of composition and great technique. I allocate an amount of money to purchase ';new artists'; and ';new mediums';. I primarily colletc grand masters: Picasso, Dali, Max, Durer ect. I always think the next great artist is now starting to produce. It could be you! I also love to support artists.
it wouldnt matter to me. Art is beautiful in any form, as long as the quality of the print is excellent.
It depends on how much it costs compared to the real thing. A person's concept of art varies from person to person. My art collection includes seriolithographs, lithographs, watercolors, oil on canvas, acryllics on canvas, etc.
I accutally find good quality digital pictures on websites and copy them and just print them on my photo printer.. Much cheaper to me that way. :)
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment