Thursday, February 18, 2010

Please could you give me some feedback on my final image digital painting?

Hi could you please give me any advice on how to improve the image, i painted it in photo shop and plan to recreate it in zbrush. thanks.


Tom , link to the image is below


http://stomaticmot.deviantart.com/art/Finale-Image-119996113Please could you give me some feedback on my final image digital painting?
Wow. That's really good. I wish I could do things like that. I can't draw with a pen and paper though! xD





I don't think you really need to improve but I'm not aan expert x]





Well done %26lt;3Please could you give me some feedback on my final image digital painting?
Not bad at all.





I would like to add that the viewers eye is drawn too much towards the collar as the bright white is acting as the ';bullet point';, you need to tone it down and add shading or maybe even another colour. Remember that when you use lights against darks the eye is drawn there first.
wow that is really good, i think that you need some kind of shading or something on the colar, it just looks so white, and solid compared with everything else.





but it is really good! =)
hi, the eye on the left is set back to far and is smaller than the other. looks a bit out of proportion. Otherwise not a bad effort.
I love the lighting effects.





The mouth is kinda big though, and it looks like there's a dent in the right side of his face.





But those things are pretty trivial overall it's amazing!
It needs a little work on the one eye and the mouth - as stated above - but it's composition, shade and colour is excellent, I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment