Monday, February 22, 2010

Digital painting?

what kind of programs do I need if I want to start digital painting? Corel painter? Photoshop? I just don't know where to start.Digital painting?
I highly recommend Corel Painter. This is easy to use for beginners and will give you very professional results too.Digital painting?
Almost any program would be good for starting - I use Paint Shop Pro, which doesn't cost much, but I strongly suggest you get a Wacom tablet with a pen and get the replacement extra flexible tips. The software has an option for each ';tool'; as to what the pressure does (change color, change line width, change hue, etc.) and it gives a much more brush like action.
I've seen a wide assortment of programs used, from as simple as oekaki and Microsoft paint to Photoshop CS2. All of which produced great works of art. It all depends on how well you can use the program in question.
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment